All abstracts must be submitted online no later than
May 15, 2016
May 24, 2016. The abstract submission site will open from March 23, 2016 at the link below. The result of selection process by the ISWA conveners for your submission will be informed to you by the end of May 2016.
Abstract submission has been closed.
All abstracts must be prepared according to the following instructions.
- They should be completed using this template.
- They must be submitted after converting to PDF files.
- The abstract must fit within one page of standard A4 size.
- Do not change fonts, font size, line spacing and so on for the sake of consistency throughout the abstract volume.
- The abstract file should be named as the name of corresponding author in capital letters (e.g., AUTHOR.pdf).
Last update: May 26, 2016